Here's a glimpse at some of my writing. If you need to take a look at something that is more relevant to what you need, just get in touch!
- An example of website complete copy package: It's not enough to just tell what your business does in your home page and website copy. You need to show every visitor what's in it for them and what separates you from your competitors, your Unique Selling Proposition. The more the copy manages to create a vivid picture in their minds, the more you can bet they'll get in touch or at least give you a shot, by going through the rest of your website to learn more.
- An example of landing page: Web pages that have the goal of making the visitor take any kind of action (subscribe, request more information, buy…) can be tricky to write. We need to know who the target audience is, what’s the single offer we are going to present them and we have to weave all of this into some kind of story that integrates both the benefits and features of the product or service.
- An example of a product tour: often getting into the visitor's head on the home page it's not enough; business buyers in particular are skeptical and need to justify their decision with logic after an emotional one has been taken. A great product tour page gives him a clear picture of how easy and effortless using the product actually is, while connecting everything with his desired outcomes.
- An example of rewriting existing copy (landing page): If you happen to have existing underperforming copy that you need rewritten, I can definitely help! Whether you just need an audit and a few tips on how to improve your content, or you need a complete overhaul, I will take a look and let you know what we can do about it.
- An example of slogans/taglines: Coming up with an attractive and catchy tagline is not as simple as it might look, but it’s fun and creative. My brainstorming process takes into account every possible aspect of your business from every conceivable angle. Nothing gets overlooked and you get the most out of it. Create avid fans and strengthen your presence in the marketplace.
- An example of an About page : It's not just a case if About pages are often the most viewed pages on a website. People want to know that they can trust you and that you can deliver. They want to see if your message is consistent and let's face it, just peek behind the curtains for a while.